Ruth Ayres invites us to share our celebrations from the week each Saturday. Thank you, Ruth, for reminding me to celebrate. Share yours at Ruth Ayres Writes.
1. When I went to the link up page at Ruth Ayres Writes, I couldn’t help but get lost in her beautiful posts. I love Ruth’s candid writing and the way she honors God. Thank you Ruth for sharing so much and reminding me to have faith. I have a lot of changes coming my way, and Ruth’s posts were exactly what I needed to remind me it’s going to be okay.
2. I’m celebrating the first day of my spring break! I’m so happy to have some time away to regroup, catch up on some sleep, visit with family and friends, and read.
3. I’m also celebrating surviving my job until spring break. There was a moment when I didn’t think I would finish out the year, so I’m grateful I’ve made it this far.
4. Today my friend and I are going to orientation for our teaching in China program. I’m excited to learn more about my upcoming adventure.
5. I’ve been throwing around the idea of a road trip this coming week. I love the spontaneity of a trip like that. It’s fun to pull up google and decide where you want to go.